September 4, 2009

Movie Review - The Final Destination


The Final Destination, which just released in our local cinema yesterday, also available in 3D version. My original plan was to catch this show in 3D, however the price are expensive and GSC only show it in smallest theater in Gurney Plaza. I guess they don't have enough 3D goggles to open for a bigger theater? So in the end, I decided not to waste my money for that.

Basically, I do not have to explain more about this film, everyone knows what is this about. Whoever going to watch this show is just paying to sit down and look at how creative for each of the role to die. This movie is at borderline and it's not up to the level that I could recommend about. Personally, I think the first 3(s) Final Destination are better.

Usually this kind of film, the 1st will be the biggest hits for it's unique ideas and plots but for the subsequent sequels, it's getting bored to worst. So I'm not surprise seeing this film falling to this stage. Anyway, if you love some chills by seeing disgusting death though it's not as disgusting as previous 3(s), somehow the seconds they are going to die might actually thrill you off.

H e n r i c k
The Final Destination - Reviewed

No comments: