September 19, 2009

Move Review - G-Force


Alright, I have to say I like this movie very much although it doesn't seems to be a great one. Not because they are cute, I like it because this seems like a new generations of Ninja Turtles! Combined with the 4 comrades of guinea pigs, each with their own personality which quite match up with Ninja Turtles. Darwin (similar to Leonardo, a team leader); Blaster (= Donatello); Juarez ( = Raphael); and finally Hurley ( = Michaelangelo, the idiotic behaviors :P).

For a typical kids movie with actions, this movie isn't that bad at all. It has quite some cool geeks in there but they seems to be powered by nano technology, tiny size just to fit these four guinea pigs. There are few laughter scenes for you to enjoy and this film has copied some concept from Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen's Devastator, all the electronic home appliances are merged together to form a gigantic machine. =.=

Anyway, for a kids action movies wise, this is quite a good one after Ninja Turtles, but for those serious movie goers, this is not highly rated.

H e n r i c k
G-Force - Reviewed

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always like cute stuff, guess this movie will be my cup of tea. Life really need a lot of happy element so that we will become more positive and energytic, you know. :)

H e n r i c k said...

Yea, you're right! :D I been watching too much of serious movies, sometimes comedy would make some difference in my life. :)

Anonymous said...

:) :P

mind mgmt said...

They all look cute. Guess have to watch it myself to enjoy it.

H e n r i c k said...

Hi mind mgmt, thanks for visiting. Yea, they were cute and you should go catch the show. :)

Mr Gin said...

so cinema or wait for the 'clear' dvd to come out?

H e n r i c k said...

Hi Gin, if you don't mind to spend a little for entertainment, then go for it. Else, I don't think you would watch it twice on DVD. :)

Dann said...

I saw you, i saw you... :P
LOL. I was going to watch The Ugly Truth that evening, thought you were in the cinema as well, turning my head left to right, right to left, wondering where is ven-ven.

H e n r i c k said...

LoLz... too bad, I caught Ugly Truth the week before. I thought you were going to watch G-Force too :P