Just about few days ago in the weekend when I was driving alone in the car, I was actually listening to Red.FM. Being so enjoyed with the songs played and suddenly the frequencies got jammed and switched to '988' FM. With all of a sudden where I was actually listening to (forgotten what song) some English song, it turns to a Chinese songs with 1st heard "Cheer up~ Cheer up~". It makes me totally sweats! Just like a Bumblebee in Transformers who speaks by turning his radio in playing different songs. LOL~
Well, of course of that particular moment I am not sad though. Just thought it was funny in a split seconds. :)
Lately I guess I was not really in a good shape of health, probably due to the weather. Need to take more rest and that's all I have to update for now. See ya. :)
H e n r i c k
Just funny moment
Just funny moment
.jpg)
2 comments:
Bro, take care of yourself ya...
Haha.. Thanks bro. I'm all good now. :)
Post a Comment