The actual ages of Doggy is unknown as I remembered about 10 years ago, when my Dad brought him back home, he was already a matured stray dog. He's considered to be the luckiest stray dog ever, who strayed outside of my dad's office and when my dad's finished work, saw him sleeping outside of his office and brought him back home.
Based on that, I assume he has already aged for more than 10 years. Even older than Sporty who passed away 2 months+ ago. Sporty was born and adopted few months later after Doggy's was brought back home. It's sad for me to make such a decision to put him to sleep because I don't want to see him suffer any longer. I couldn't bare the moment seeing the vet put the injection to Doggy. :'(
Doggy was a great dog, although sometimes he's quite naughty and likes to ran out of our house and to a very far place and we always have to go chase him back afraid that he will got into any accidents if running around. Not to mentioned he's a very cute dog too, his smiles are so adorable and he likes to do that, reminding me of myself who loves to smile too.
Doggy, hope you can rest in peace and do not have to born to be a dog anymore. Love and remember you forever. :(
H e n r i c k
Doggy's Memorial
Doggy's Memorial
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment