October 5, 2009

Little update

Alright, it's been really awhile now since my last update. Let's briefly update what am I up to lately.
  • Been busy involving in a Testing Project at work - almost completed.
  • Stressing at work, predicting more stress coming up in the next 2 weeks.
  • Bought a new Nike sport shoe.
  • Practice Counter-Strike: Source as usual with clan mates.
  • Completed Resident Evil 5 PC Version with my gaming partner - Cris.
  • Starting on a new PC game: Batman: Arkham Asylum.



Above is a quick update of my recent activities, and currently waiting for the upcoming new Bruce Willis movie: Surrogates to show on this Thursday. Just bought the tickets ^_^

Got to go for now, cheers! :-)

H e n r i c k
Little Update

6 comments:

mind mgmt said...

SAP system, boy, it is tough for me to use this system. Lots of clicking to do. So far, still not use to it.

H e n r i c k said...

Well, you need to get used to it. :) Can't deny there are many modules and process in SAP. But we just need to learn to do it right. :)

Vince Yeoh said...

Haha, enjoy working on Support Pack Testing ya... :-P

H e n r i c k said...

Haha Vince, done liao lor. Juz finished actually. :)

But 'hell' is awaiting...

Vince Yeoh said...

I'm not sure when the support pack going to land in production, my experience is that, there's another round of fear when it lands in production, and the following few days... Not to say i'm bad mouth, just prepare in case anything happen...

H e n r i c k said...

Too bad, even there's anything I don't think I am going to involve me no more. You know what happened. I'm in the 1 + 2 mode now. sigh..