August 4, 2009

Movie Review - The Proposal


The Proposal - stars Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynold as a co-star. This movie is out in our local cinema on 30th July. I managed to catch this show on last Friday in somewhat a rather rushing situation where I finished work at 8pm due to some issue and have to rushed all the way down to Tanjung Bunga to fetch my sweetie for the show at 9:30pm. Well, in the end we do not have much time for dinner and just had a '1901' instead.

Well, let's see what this movie has to offer. A comedy which has the element of "put a smile" on your face kind of movie. There are many parts which could really makes you LOL (Laugh out Loud), it goes by the story where Sandra Bullock is a Canadian who are being deported by America while she was at the peak of her career as a Chief Editor. In order to secure her career, she thought of a silly idea that she would marry to her assistant (Ryan Reynolds) whom she always tormented, to allows her to stay in America.

At first glance at Ryan Reynolds, he really makes me think of a person whom are very familiar - Ben Stiller. He has got some similar characteristic to Ben Stiller, his mouth and chin maybe? But anyway, he was doing great in the show along with Sandra Bullock. :)

It's been awhile since I last watch a comedy in cinema since I'm kind of an action film guy. But this movie is nevertheless two thumbs up, at least to me. I couldn't rate less as probably I have little knowledge in comedy genre. But anyway, it's recommended :)

H e n r i c k
The Proposal - Reviewed

4 comments:

Dann said...

Your review has certainly made me want to catch it. I like both actor and actress, and i bet it wouldnt be a disappointment.

Sadly my dear not around, else i also get to watch every single movie release. This movie goer here dont get to watch too many recently. Plus i still havent watch The Taking of Pelham 123. However, i would love to watch The Proposal. ^^

H e n r i c k said...

Haha... it won't be a disappointment for sure. :)

Don't worry, you can wait until your dear is back then you will be like me, won't miss any single movie release. :P

Coming up next: G.I.Joe which will be release this week. :D

e-leen said...

Proposal is NICE!!!! ahahha

H e n r i c k said...

Haha.. it is! :D