
When we talk about action films released in the year 2009, we will definitely think of Terminator 4 and Transformers upfront. I can see there are still a lot of hypes in Transformers, especially seeing much people keeps collecting their action figures regardless of release by either Hasbro or Takara.
Here comes a new action film, G. I. Joe - another movie which associated with Hasbro. Frankly, I didn't know it is associated with Hasbro until I was sitting in the cinema. Perhaps I am not aware of it until I "wiki" it and only got to know the term "action-figure" for toy are based on G. I. Joe.
I wasn't expecting much from this movie at first, but I was totally wrong. In fact, this movie is stunningly brilliant. All I could say is, it's way much better than Transformers, much "cooler" than Transformers in terms of technological sense. But that is just my perspective, some might think the technology is too advanced, but what can you expect more from an action movie right? It's non-fiction anyway. What I can guarantee is, although in this film the director did focused in a lot of scenes, but it's totally complete, where the actions won't make you confused in any sense, won't have an incomplete ending just like how Transformers did.
In this movie, it actually focused on the battle between two sides, the G. I. Joes and the M.A.R.S. It reminds me of X-Men, that battle between both sides. While in G. I. Joe, it seems more towards competing the technologies between each other. Well, you will get to know how Cobra rises in this film too, where it may probably makes it to the next sequel - G. I. Joe 2 that could turn up in the near future. In other words, If you are looking for a full action-packed film, this film guarantees a non-stop excitement, and I highly recommend it.
H e n r i c k
G. I. Joe : The Rise of the Cobra - Reviewed
G. I. Joe : The Rise of the Cobra - Reviewed
.jpg)
2 comments:
Just watch this film. Well overall it really entertain me, no need to think much, just watch the JOE doing some monkey shows and laugh, see the two beauty in action. At first before i saw the movie, Baroness is hot and i quite like her, later i like scalett lady coz she looks cool with the JOE outfit. The fight between black and white ninja is not bad too. It seem that their history have to continue in G.I.JOE 2. The rest of it no need to talk much coz there will be no suprise to reveal the beans in the bag. :P
Btw, night raven the battle jet remind me about Jetfire. :)
Haha.. yea! That Night Raven does reminds me of Jetfire ^_^
Let's wait for G.I.Joe 2 :D
Post a Comment