
Okay, I catch this movie at home after have it downloaded in 1080p Blu-ray quality. This movie is not a real popular kind although it's consider new (release din March 2009), but not in our local cinema.
Overall, this is just another Eagle Eye (2008) kind of movie that I believe everyone had watched it last year. Similar concept where the main character Max Peterson received a styling cool smartphone - modeled: GZT-650.
What a cool name to pronounce like a Ferrari F50. Although it just seems like an ordinary phone, but I think you really need to look at it in the film to know how cool it is. To me, it's cooler than iPhone in anyway it looks. Although it might seems to be an in-film gadget and virtually not real, because I had it googled and couldn't find this model at all. But I did found the results and rumored that it is quite similar to Nokia Aeon.
Well, this movie is quite average, simple plot probably I had watched Eagle Eye, it makes me feel this is just typical. So more or less, if you have time around, just go for it for the sake of enjoying this cool phone they have in the film. Otherwise, save your time for others as you have already watched a better one - Eagle Eye.
Something cool to share: Nokia Morph :)
H e n r i c k
Echelon Conspiracy - Reviewed
Echelon Conspiracy - Reviewed


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment