August 10, 2009

100Plus to the rescue


Today is considered the most exhaustive badminton sessions I have ever played with friends. Which consists of only 4 players (supposedly 8) who turned up in the end: Me, Dann, Yong Quan & Parker. I don't know whether is it because I am too hungry or I strained myself to the limit. I almost got fainted half-way and have to call for a stop.

Dann wasn't look good too, I think I saved him by calling a stop which he still intended to strain himself even further. In the end, the only thing comes to the rescue was 100Plus isotonic drinks, eventually both Dann and I decided to get ourselves a 100Plus each to refill up our energies. Frankly, I almost faint on the ground when on the way to the store hunger for that 100Plus. Well, sipping the 100Plus in such conditions makes me feel like in the heaven. :D

From here, I shall thank F&N for their signature #1 product in Malaysia - 100Plus!

H e n r i c k
The Great of 100Plus

6 comments:

Dann said...

Tmrw my body gonna be super pain...
Out do yourself, 100 plus!

H e n r i c k said...

lolz.. drink more, maybe it can cure your pain :)

Dann said...

Muscle ache.. *pain*
It feels heavy when i try to lift up after sitting on my desk. Like when im trying to walk after some time, it feels pain. Ache. Like a ghost child grabbing on my tight, making me hard to move around.... *scary*

H e n r i c k said...

Well, the side effect is there after you stopped for 1 month. Can't help, you need to bear for it and don't skip again la. :P

Haha, as I said last night, as your colleague to help you get up from your chair. :D

Vince Yeoh said...

Too bad la, that day i got flu (don't worry, not H1N1), can't really play...

H e n r i c k said...

Haha.. don't worry, you can rejoin us again on next Monday. :)