
Kungfu Panda (2008)
This movie is being officially released at GSC Cinema on 6th June 2008. I just gotten a chance to watch this movie last night. My comment on this movie can be described with one word "Entertaining". This movie is full of some funny scenes, have some traditional China's environment, and more importantly, full of animals!
The story tells about a Panda, who live in a small valley with his dad (an Ostrich!) selling mee. Yea, this sounds silly even though I dunno how, guess this is how it entertains you by creating laughters. And this Panda was ambitioned to become a Kung Fu master since he was small... I shouldn't reveal much, those who haven't watch. Just go have some enjoyments.
One thing that is worth notable in this film will be "Something is nothing, nothing is something" (色就是空, 空就是色), hope my mandarin is correct. It tells us that sometimes what we sees does not resembles what we want, we just have to believe what we are.
This movie is being officially released at GSC Cinema on 6th June 2008. I just gotten a chance to watch this movie last night. My comment on this movie can be described with one word "Entertaining". This movie is full of some funny scenes, have some traditional China's environment, and more importantly, full of animals!
The story tells about a Panda, who live in a small valley with his dad (an Ostrich!) selling mee. Yea, this sounds silly even though I dunno how, guess this is how it entertains you by creating laughters. And this Panda was ambitioned to become a Kung Fu master since he was small... I shouldn't reveal much, those who haven't watch. Just go have some enjoyments.
One thing that is worth notable in this film will be "Something is nothing, nothing is something" (色就是空, 空就是色), hope my mandarin is correct. It tells us that sometimes what we sees does not resembles what we want, we just have to believe what we are.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment