A week had passed, did any of you spotted or how many 11:11 have you spotted within this week? Well, currently it's 11:36pm, believe it or not, I just spotted 11:11pm 25 minutes ago. I was telling my friend it's 11:11pm, unfortunately when he wants to spot it, it's 11:12pm. No fate then.
I spotted few times within this week, almost alternate days. And the time I thought I started to write about the Part 1, I would slowly escape from spotting 11:11 / 1111 / 1:11. Somehow, 1st day didn't but second days it let me spot twice in a day. Guess it won't go away from me forever.
Some scientist have found out there's a gene on our chromosome 11, in other words, it could possibly involved in DNA repairs. It ties with the theory that this stem cells (for example a bone marrow) are responsible for ageing process when they become so called "useless" or non resistant to DNA damage. The fact that this gene could be involved in DNA repair is a major discovery, plus it is even located on chromosome number 11 and the correlations with the prolongations of life is so incredible.
One and one (11) is also the beginning of the Fibonacci Curve, a universal pattern of nature found in almost everything from conch shell to galaxy spirals. If we times 1111 x 1111, we get the answer is "1234321". Do you know what is this number represents? It represents a pyramid, the number 11 is a sacred number of the pyramid with the proportions of the great pyramid being of the ratio of 7:11. Ever know of Pi? 11 is also a number harmonious with Pi. From here, we get the picture of this number 11 seems to be the central importance in understanding the mathematical infrastructure of the universe.
To be continue...
June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Does that makes me lucky then? i miss out by a minute. =P
I thought 12 was the perfect number? Greek mythology? Horoscope? Clock? Bible? The Last Supper?
Hah, I never research on the number 12. Maybe it's a good idea for me to do a research on it after I have done 11. The numbers will never finish. The most important thing is just how you want to look into it. Research is just another analysis and see how others look into it. =)
Hi Henrick
If you wish to know more about the 11:11 time prompt and the other sychronicities that you are seeing you can obtain more information at:
www.1111Angels.com
Welcome to the adventure.
Namaste
Bing
Thanks Bing. I have read some of the information from there too. Thanks for the recommendations. =)
Post a Comment