
There are always satisfaction and dissatisfaction. And both of them are just paralleling in my life. I have just switched to a new company for more than a month. Within this period of time, I have encountered countless problem, such as personal problems, work problems and so on.

Personal problems is over, now comes to major one, work. All the while I have been contented to join the new company to learn new things and gain new experiences, at the same time to get out of my past job for a change of environment. Just as I thought everything would goes smoothly. But in the end, I was too naive. I have to admit that there are intangible knowledge to gain from this new company. And I thought I would love to learn. But to the very end, it is still inescapable since it is contradicting with my academic backgrounds.
The new company is able to provides me satisfaction in terms of monetary with benefits. But in exchange to my dissatisfaction of different academic backgrounds. When both are paralleling, which side should I choose?
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment