Coincidently I got to know his girlfriend is currently working in Ideal Property. Her superior was a friend of my dad, who is currently seeking for a person for their sales position. I asked John for current condition in Ideal Property, he shared a somehow very good information and guidelines to me. He shared current situation in Ideal Property, their Sales Manager has just left, it is not a good idea to join as there are no leaders to drive and grow me up. Of course things could be learn slowly, but it might be a messed when there are no leader in a team. This is some how true.
But in the end, my mind is set. I have a set of direction on where I should head for. Again, thanks for all the courages and help, to let me regain my confidence.
H e n r i c k
Strong Courages
Strong Courages
.jpg)
1 comment:
i didnt know john is so inspiring ahahah next time i shud talk to him more :P
Post a Comment