June 14, 2008

Researching 11:11 Phenomena (Part 1)

Have your attentions ever been drawn to clocks, watches or any objects at exactly 11:11 / 1111? Wherever your are and whatever you are doing, when the time comes, there is something that will attracts you automatically to look at the clock and it's 11:11 (AM or PM) or some other objects like number plate and so on? If you are one of the person who encountered this mystical phenomena either as frequently or infrequently, have you ever wonder that this seems to be unusual and coincidence? and it tells us on how mysterious it is.

A special friend of mine once told me that when you saw 11:11, it means someone must be missing you, though it doesn't have much facts to explain on this phenomena, I will take it into account as well. Because I used to faced this phenomena with my ex-girlfriend frequently and I just wonder why.

I never gone through any research until recently, it happens to me almost everyday, sometimes twice a day. I never share this to anyone, after I have gone through some research, results shows that millions of people on this earth are experiencing the same phenomena, are you one of them?

I can still recall, the first ever 11:11 / 1111 I noticed or happened to me was 3 years back when my dad bought me a new car. As you all know, a new car, the meter would not show 001111km total KM traveled until you are actually crossed 1111km. I remember, the first 1111 I ever spotted was triple "1111". I won't forget this, that night, I was on my way back home and there is a time when I noticed my meter (total traveled KM shows 001111), current meter (111.1, the 4th "1" is the spinning number where you traveled every 100m). And guess what? When I look at the clock, it was 11:11PM at the same time. I was shocked and felt mystical about this phenomena takes place. It's quite silly for me that time that I ever think of buying Magnum 4D. But some how, I didn't and the number did not show up as a winning numbers either.

Research from Uri Geller (a renowned psychic) shows that it is a trigger of remembrance. The sighting of 11:11 tend to occur during times of heightened awareness that is having the most powerful effect on the people who involved. This causes a reactivation of our cellular memory bank, and resulted as a hint of remembrance of something long forgotten. Besides, he also claims that 11:11 is also a powerful confirmation that we are on the right track, aligned with our highest truth.

To be continue...

6 comments:

Darek Chen said...

er.. any information regarding .. 10:10 or .. 08:08.. some sort of those???
never actually get 11:11.. but.. many times on 10:10 or 08:08 or... others.... :/

H e n r i c k said...

Hmm, maybe you can start to do research on that... =) How often is your many times?

Dann said...

Was it coincidence?
When i read your entry, my pc shows the time 11:11AM...
Scary... =x

H e n r i c k said...

LOL, Dann, how many times you have seen 11:11? Anyway, if this is your 1st time or "n" time, welcome on board to be an 11'er.

H e n r i c k said...

Well well, spotted another 11:11am + 1:11pm yesterday (16th June 2008). Hmm, just as I thought it had stopped for 2 days after I started the research. Hmm.. =]

Unknown said...

I used to see 1111 a lot as a small child (and still do), and I always wondered what it meant...the numbers gave me a huge fascination but I didn't know exactly why. I would find the 1111 on everything, even seeing them on the poles of my old bunk bed if I look at it in an angle. so I looked 11:11 up and found your blog. lol