June 8, 2008

Insomnia

Anybody have any idea on what is Insomnia? Dictionary.com shows that "-inability to obtain sufficient sleep, esp. when chronic; difficulty in falling or staying asleep; sleeplessness."



I was wondering whether I am currently being plague by insomnia? I had an average of 4-5 hours sleep per day, not sure if I can consider this as sleep. Sometimes I just don't feel tired and wanted to sleep earlier. Every night, when I back home, even though I worked for full day or been active for more than 13 hours, When I got home, after took my shower and sitting in front of my computer, I just don't feel sleepy. A close friend of mine keep asking me to sleep earlier, turn off my computer. But I just can't do it. Well. I have took this opportunity to study deeper into Insomnia symptoms and wanted to understand of my current situation. Here is what I have researched.

I have gotten into Insomnia-Advice web, get to the sleeptracks.com to answer the 7 questions. Get the feedback result. In summary, I gotten to know that I'm not that serious after all, at least I do not need to take sleeping pills to sleep. I just sleep when I am real tired. Guess I am just addicted to online (downloads, surfing, browsing, gaming) and miss MSN chats too much. =)

Here ends the topic of the day.

2 comments:

-[X]ylement- said...

Well... i was having insomnia before. For around half year to 1 whole year. Sometimes I don't even sleep at all and I can still be very energetic or perhaps sleeping like 3-4hrs out of 72 hours. Pretty cool huh? But when I realize that I'm cured is when I went into my new job (Public Bank) where I have to be punctual. So can sleep or cannot sleep also have to wake up at that time. Sooner or later... you will find urself healed. And make sure don't stay up too late. =) put urself to bed at a fixed time. Earlier time instead. Hope it helps. =)

Darek Chen said...

wakkakakkakaka... insomnia...
u think too much.. thats why..
i face this when i was in your situation... :x

any how. . now is not insomnia..
now i want to sleep also canot sleep.. bound with EURO 2008...
GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL~~~~