Do you regenerate? What I mean is in terms of your body. The answer is yes, our body keeps regenerating from time to time. What about your fingers? Does your finger skin rips? I know not everyone out there encounter this but it is still around maybe 50-50 or 40-60 percentage. At least I have 5 family members, 2 members have this symptom.

Yes, I am amongst those whose finger skin will rips once a year, I can consider it as my finger skin's regeneration, and now it is time again. Is it scary? To me it is not, but sometimes it is quite troublesome when you have to tear the skin off from your fingers and it leave a wound. But the correct way is to tear it off gently, then you won't feel anything.
Well, sometimes to those who never have this symptom would think that I am weird, but this is just simply one that I have to face every year. And I like it when it is completely regenerated, because I can get a fresh feelings of my fingers and it will be as soft and smooth as a baby's hand.
Well then. Cheers for the day~! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment