
Just when I thought there are not much upcoming movies ahead for this year that worth await except a few, e.g. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, G. I. Joe: Rise of Cobra, Final Destination 4, 2012 and etc. Here we go, a surprise preview of "Surrogates" which caught into my attention. Stars Bruce Willis and more importantly, it's sci-fi actions with a literally good plot adapted from a graphic novel.
The story tells a world without the need for you to go out with your physical self to interact with others, what you need to do is - control your own robot through an interactive system, you will see what they see, feel what they feel...
This movie is definitely worth a catch! Here's the trailer for your preview.
Office site: ChooseYourSurrogate.com
You may also create your own Surrogate for fun at the official website or click here. I have created mine with a picture of mine. Fun.. here is my Surrogate.. LOL!

H e n r i c k
Surrogate - Preview
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment