Even so, I have had my Belkin router one-to-one replaced for many times too (quality issue). Initially I thought it was my wireless adapter's problem, as one of my friend commented that this might be caused by auto-shutdown by motherboard due to overheat issue. Yes, I do believe it might be overheated as the adapter is sitting right beside my Crossfired graphics display. But there were no clear answers until I had it proven recently that it is caused by nothing not more than an incompatibility issue between Belkin & D-Link.
Had it tested by digging out my very 6 years old+ D-Link router, which have some problem previously but seems to be working good so far. I had my adapter link to D-Link (D-Link to D-Link), no issue at all. Swap it back to Belkin and tested overnight yesterday. This morning woke up, got stilled image. !@#$
Now the point is, I'm not sure whether all the connection between D-Link to Belkin is having the same problem? As based on what I have here, I'm going to configure the D-Link router as access point for my D-Link adapter to connect to the network. This seems to be a last resort without spending a penny for a change of adapter / cabled solution as the router is situated on 1st floor while I'm on 2nd. Need to have it tested out again.
Damn the R&D of both companies!
H e n r i c k
Incompability - Belkin & D-Link
Incompability - Belkin & D-Link
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment