June 8, 2009

BB-305 Sonken Gundam

BB-305 Sonken Gundam

Bought this kit few months back, just got it fixed and hand-painted about 2 weeks ago. Here, let me share the before and after my hand-paint kit. ^_^

Before

Picture above is the original color except all the white sections have been painted with silver. I intend to hand-paint the orange parts and some of the blue parts into gold color. And below is the outcome and my completed kit, with some add-on of red color as well.

After

BB-305 Sonken Gundam - Weapon mode.

Well, All this while I have never hand-painted my gundam, the most is just outlined with gundam marker. But this time after being inspired by many kits and professionals in Modelland, I have decided to approach in coloring my own gundam. So above is my very first completed kit with hand-paint. Though the process is difficult, but I enjoyed it very much. :D

By the way, I'm taking a step further by learning air-brushing soon, getting one of my MG grade as test subject and in the stage of covering seam-lines. Will post up W.I.P. (Work in progress) later when I have a chance to. :)

H e n r i c k
BB-305 Sonken Gundam

No comments: