June 10, 2009

GWing-Online Merchant Ship

Just happened to browsed through the net today and scoped a surprising Gundam online store, selling Gundam collectible kits ranging from BB Sengokuden to MG scale at a very reasonable price. Although there aren't much varieties at the moment due to it' just freshly opened in the month of June 2009, but at least there are quite a considerable amount of hot & new models up for sale.

Let me share to you, Gundam Online Merchant Ship. - Gwing-online.com


Besides selling at a cheaper price, they are having an opening promotions at a discounted price for most of the items, plus they are running a reward points scheme, meaning buy more, earn more and utilize the points to continue buying your favorite kits. Sounds pretty good so far!


One of the top highlight when I was browsing the store is, I found MG Sinanju Ver. Ka. is selling at RM260 only! @.@ Man, I don't have enough budget, otherwise for sure I am grabbing this one!


And guess what, after browsing further in details to check for company profiles. It seems like this store's origin is from Penang! Not 100% sure though as I only notice the bank is registered at CIMB Bayan Lepas. LoL ^_^


Well, if it is indeed from Penang, it's good to see another store being setup in Penang selling cheaper Gundam regardless of it is just an online store, as you all know there are a lot of stores in KL selling Gundam much more cheaper than in Penang. Another reputable physical store in Penang selling cheap Gundams collectibles are Modelland, which I am quite a weekly regular there. I will blog about it later to share it to my fellow readers. :)

G-wing have a blog as well, I have added it into my blog rolls just for reference.

H e n r i c k
Info Sharing of Gundam Store

6 comments:

Vince Yeoh said...

Look nice, just that I can't afford to invest in Gundam, as I invest too much in football already... :)

H e n r i c k said...

LoL.. it's good not to buy, once you buy.. you can't stop. This is what we call "poison". Wahaha

Dann said...

"PASSION" would be a much better word ler...

H e n r i c k said...

No.. we call this "poison" in our Modelland term. Heh. :P

Jessica said...

Any recommended *physical* store in Klang Valley? ;=)

H e n r i c k said...

Jessica: No, apparently I'm not a KL guy, can't really help you much. But if you are looking for cheap and reasonable price, you can always go to Sungai Wang, I believe they sell quite cheap over there. :)