June 15, 2009

MG Sinanju Ver Ka. addiction

The Gundam Model Kit Challenge in Gurney Plaza has ended last Sunday, with the champion walk away RM1,000 cash prizes. And the champion is, nevertheless the ultimate detailed modding by my friend Howard Khor from Modelland. Participated with his dominating "Psycolossus" model kit. Feel free to go to his blog and see how much effort he has put in, not just modding and detailing the model kit, he even make his complete 40 pages brochure which I think he deserve the win. :)

The Champion - Psycolossus

After looking at the two MG Sinanju participated in Gundam Model Kit Challenge at Gurney Plaza, I think I have addicted or somehow got the poison effects flowing through my body. But still controlable :-). Anyway, what makes me so addicted about it? Well, let me show you the two participated model.

I posted this on my previous post - MG Sinanju in it's original red

and the new participation for MG Sinanju Ver Ka...


This is an awesome kit, and modded by another Modelland-er, Kenji. And this is what makes me so addicted to MG Sinanju. But I will skip for now, no new Gundam for me as I still have 1-2 unfix model to go. :P

H e n r i c k
MG Sinanju addiction

No comments: