June 7, 2009

Gundam Model Kit - Mid Year Challenge '09

This year Gundam Model Kit Mid Year Challenge is held in Gurney Plaza - New Wing, Penang. It's not just the competition here, there are tons of Gundam model kits loaded for sale with discount up to 25%.


I went there last Sunday together with few of my Modelland-ers to submit their entries for participation in the Gundam Model Kit competition. Well, I'm not the contestant after all as I am just starting to learn how to mod + air brush. Too bad.. that day didn't bring along my camera and so I went there again 3 days ago and took some photos for sharing. ^_^

By the time I reach there, immediately I spotted a huge built-up diorama of BB Sengokuden, what an interesting and cost expensive built!

BB Sengokuden diorama - WAR! ^^

Let's move on and look at some of the model kits submitted by participants for this competition.

The only BB entry - by a Modelland-er, Darek. (also my good buddy). I like the Phoenix the most.

Psycho Gundam - entry by a Modelland-er, Howard.

I'm quite impressed with the finishing and detailed modding for this Psycho Gundam, really. ^^

Astraea Gundam - by a Modelland-er, Code.


Gundam MK II. by some other guy.

vs.

Gundam MK II. - by one of the Modelland-er, Ah Beng.


ZZ Gundam - by Modelland forumer, ryukick2088.


Both entry by a person named Alvin Khor.


Sinanju Gundam - by another Modelland-er, BBKing.


Providence Gundam - by Modelland-er, Musha.

Zeta Plus A1 Gundam - by Modelland-er, Chris Woo.


Modded Freedom + Shin Musha Gundam.

Sword Impulse Gundam - Blue color.


And so.. what about me? What had I built and submitted for entry? I built this one!

RX-78 Gundam.

Nah, just kidding. I'm not capable to build this thing! Haha. I'm just partly a visitor and as a friend to all the Modelland-ers, just to join the crowds :D

H e n r i c k
GMK - Mid Year '09

No comments: