December 1, 2009

Little update with some bad luck

Has been away from blog for quite a while, and here's a little update. I was being bad luck this 2 days, not to mention I sprained my neck and woke up with a pain neck this morning - my head hardly can move right now. :(

And worst still, I got into a car accident by hitting a cow last night. What an asshole for those idiots from Kampung Kastam letting out their cows to walk around in residential area in the night, and in an area without a street lamps. There was a slope down ahead and by the time I am about to go down the slope, I noticed a cow with a dark skin and couldn't avoid much and got my front lamp broken in result by hitting it. !@#$%%^&*()

2 comments:

Dann said...

OMG!!! Is the cow okay?

H e n r i c k said...

No.. the cow is fine, after BANG.. he can still continue to walk away. It's a cow btw, people tend to say they are tough, and it's proven!

I just never imagine myself to hit a cow in my lifetime.