December 13, 2009

My new puppy - Spikey


I know it's quite late for me to write this post but I just don't want to miss it. I got him into our family after my parent adopted him from SPCA. This is my new puppy, his name is 'Spikey'. Pictures taken are about 2 weeks old and he's growing up pretty fast.



He's cute, smart and nevertheless despite the name calls, he's quite naughty and the most active dog I have ever seen, even more active than my previous dogs. The naughtiness couldn't be define more, he likes to bites! So please be careful if any of you happen to visit me in the future. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! :3

Mr Gin said...

one dog less on the streets because of people like you..cheers!

H e n r i c k said...

Janus: Yea, he's cute! :D

Gin: Yea, we should help these stranded dogs on the road as much as possible.