Just freshly completed this game last week during my off day - took annual leave to clear it off before my last day of work.
What can I say more about this game, I have never played such first person shooter game as entertaining as this, all the stunts and actions are so realistic that you can't imagine you are playing a game, it's more like you are playing a role in an action film.
One of the very good example that impressed me much when I first played the game was the riding of snowmobile to escape from a troops of soldiers. It's stunning! See the video gameplay below to find out more:
Although the game is quite short in stories, there are only 3 Acts in total and took approximately 4-5 hours for me, those hardcore and fast gamer shall finish it in 3 hours perhaps.
Other than that, the overall of the game is merely perfect, you get to play different characters but some of the character will die due to some betrayals as the stories goes on. Just sit tight and enjoy this action-packed game of the year.
H e n r i c k
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
.jpg)
1 comment:
The graphics are incredible! I am very tempted to buy this game for PS3. Thanks for the game review.:)
Post a Comment