But let me start with Harry Potter in this post.

This is the sixth sequels to the Harry Potter films, which I would rate so far the best Harry Potter film I have ever watched. I have never read the books nor really a fan of Harry Potter. From my past experiences, I have had a problem of absorbing what the movies were trying to present as it seems a little confused and unclear? Anyway.. maybe it's my own problem.
Well... I couldn't demand more from this new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. In fact, I spent two and a half hours in the cinema enjoying the show as it seems to be perfectly presenting what it intended to. I wouldn't want to give any spoilers here or I needed to as most of the people might have already read the books/watched this film. Just feeling sad to see Professor Dumbledore sacrifices his life. Although the story isn't end just yet, there are still two more Harry Potter, namely "Dealth Hollow" with part-one going to air in year 2010 and part-two in year 2011. Let's just not miss the final two sequels. :)
H e n r i c k
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Reviewed
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Reviewed
.jpg)
2 comments:
I'm going to watch it tonight... ;)
Haha.. nice. Today is a movie day. :D
Post a Comment