Car: Kenari (Dark grey)
Plate No.: PGG 7388
Plate No.: PGG 7388
I have met a rather stupid and inconsiderate driver last night outside of McD @ Sunshin Square, Penang when both my sweetie and I planned to have supper over there.
My sweetie was driving and when we are just right infront of McD, there is an empty parking lot which we planned to park in there, but guess what? There is a Kenari with plate no. PGG 7388 was waiting outside of the lot. My sweetie drove to the back of that Kenari and put up signal, after waited for about 20 secs, and there were no reactions by the driver, I decided to go down and asked him/her to move so that we can park into the lot.
To my surprised, it is a "she" and that time there was another car infront of the lot we intended to park in, has moved out, so I ask her to move forward to that lot as her car positions was outside both lots. Guess what?!! What the hell, she responded with finger gestures and ask me to park in front instead, and she then ignores me totally. WTF?!! WTF is this?!!! I have never seen a person that is so inconsiderable as this. Parking outside the lot and some more ask you to move... !@#$%^&*()
H e n r i c k
An inconsiderate driver
An inconsiderate driver
.jpg)
5 comments:
Thats another human with a bird brain. Try to cool down. You did what you could.
People is getting more and more ignorance these days
Dann: Well.. what to do? It seems like these days more and more people are being feeded shit instead of rice.
Jia Hua: Yea.. agreed with you. Why don't they ignore the police when they road block them?
Someone double park and block my car. My first action was get the Majlis Perbandaran tow that car away.
Well, this is not parking. That fella is just waiting right there, plus it was at night where I can't even find a Majlis Perbandaran guy to scold her away.
Post a Comment