July 19, 2009

Discovering the night - Part 2

As I mentioned previously that about two weeks ago, our house had a blackout at night and I was damn bored and started to play around with my camera. I was fascinated with my mini torch and starts taking photos with some cool shots of it.

This is the savior of the night which cures my boredom, the mini torch equipped with 9 bright LEDs.


And the pictures taken:


H e n r i c k
Mini Torch

6 comments:

Mr Gin said...

u just made my torch light look really lousy..one bulb only!!

H e n r i c k said...

lolz.. how much you bought for yours? Probably it's high time for you to change :P

e-leen said...

where u get that torch? btw, i like the pictures taken in the dark. nice!

H e n r i c k said...

Haha.. the torch? Ermm.. Bought by my mom at Pulau Tikus, 3 for RM10 :P LOLz

e-leen said...

3 for RM10? wow! will go hunt for it when i am back next time. :P

H e n r i c k said...

Haha.. yea. But I think now no more liao. I asked my mom the other day and she said can't find that guy anymore.. Haha