July 9, 2009

Discovering the night

Two nights ago there was a blackout in my house due to a thunderstruck to the power station I guess? It seems that only our row of houses are encountering the blackout, as the opposite row of houses are still having electricity. Making me so jealous about them.

Suffering from the dark without the ability to turn on my PC is so frustrating, it is proven that these days one couldn't live without a PC, at least to me. Still recalling a discussion with a friend of mine about two years back where both of us are facing internet connectivity issues, we looks like we are going to kill someone off from the streets who are responsible for it. :P

Speaking of which where I do not have the chance at all to turn on my PC during the blackout, I decided not to bored myself out by just lying down on my bed without even an air-con or at least a fan spinning at the ceiling. I started and took out my compact camera to start playing around with it in the dark, although it's just a compact camera, but it entertains me quite well that night. Here are one of the photos I have taken that night, care to guess out what is it?

Guess what is it?

I will post some others I have taken that night later. Stay tuned. :)

H e n r i c k
A blackout night

No comments: