February 26, 2009

Sad...

Sigh.. it's really sad. Today received a call again saying that my new job will be delayed somehow... Intel hiring department is sucks! I thought doing works "slowly" never occurs in a multi-national company. But it seems that I am totally wrong.

I have been waited for.. guess more than a month? to start my new job. Each week, I will just receive a call stating I will be delayed another week, week by week... this is so frustrating that I have to keep waiting and waiting. Soon, patience is going to burst out! !@#$%^&*()

Oh well, I'm not in the position of saying much thing. Just have to look out for other better job offer in the meantime, if there's any that going to offer me faster than them. Sigh...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi Henrick,

Don't feel too down with the job delay. Perhaps, you can take the current time to pursue your certifications. Good Luck ;=)

Vince Yeoh said...

Have to wait for another 3 weeks only can become your colleague, hopefully they won't delay you again, mean time you just relax yourself first.