February 27, 2009

Movie Review - Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li


It's been very very long time I write movie review. Guess today because I have wasted my money, I decided to come and critic it in my blog.

The so called Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li started showing in our local cinema this week. I got a chance to catch the show today and in fact I just came back from cinema. Guess I never critic as much as today that I am going to do so over here.

The movie is a total disaster, no matter how you watch it, you get the feeling of =.=" I was like having a "what the..." / "huh?!!" in my mind in the entire show. The plot is like wanting to end the story as soon as possible while it just started.

Kristin Kreuk, sorry to those fans, personally I don't think she is suited for this role, she's just not that "furious" as the movie tagline mentioned. Neal McDonough is doing very well with his character as Bison, but I guess due to the "rushing to the end" plot has make him (Bison) as weak and vulnerable as possible. Towards the end between the fight of Chun-Li and Bison, what a lame blow that Chun-Li performed and with that one and only blow has make Bison lied on the ground.

Sigh... what a show. I feel like I have wasted my time and money for it. And after the show, my girlfriend told me that there's a guy sitting 1 seat away from her was sleeping (snoring) during the show. I didn't realize that... LOL.

-End-

Plus, apart from the movie review.. I was quite frustrated with 2 guys having wrong seats beside me while a couple came in and argue with that 2 guys that they are sitting on their seats, standing right in front of me blocking 99% of my view while the movie is playing. What the hell?!! Some people always like to make trouble, can't they just sit on the right seats?! dang...

H e n r i c k,
Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li - Review

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah, I also encountered a not good experience in the cinema. Just wish the cinema do monitor the patrons closer. A guy from my behind row had both of his legs rested on the front row seats. Both his legs were hanging just 4 seats away from me throughtout the whole movie!

H e n r i c k said...

LoL.. that's a bad experience :D

Anonymous said...

The movie was terrible. Has lots of plotholes and terrible chemistry between characters. Kristin Kreuk as Chun Li was ok until she tried to dance erotically to seduce Cantana. Then she was bad too.

H e n r i c k said...

Hi PopHeroFigures,

Thanks for visiting, yea.. hell terrible. It was a disappointment for a Street Fighter series.