February 16, 2009

A Year Older

Once again, I'm getting older and older each year... sad thing is I'm still unsuccessful in my career.. Hopefully I will be in the next few years time.

This year is quite special that I have gotten quite a number of friends wishes me happy birthday, in facebook/sms. Once again, thanks a lot for all the wishes.. appreciate that :)

So what did I get for my birthday? Hmm... market is so bad, just hope my sweetheart don't buy me anything too pricey. Apart from that, family dinner for my birthday has eventually turned to be quite a normal dinner, after all... I just look forward for a normal one as economy is bad, better don't spend much on anything expensive, everyone sit down and have a fine dinner is enough for me. :)

Well... nothing much to update again, just wish my self a Happy 24th Birthday... sigh, I'm old :(

9 comments:

Vince Yeoh said...

Bro, Happy B'day... :)

H e n r i c k said...

Wahh.. every where also got your wishes, "gam tong" :D Thanks!!!

ChiaHoey said...

Happy birthday =)
Im not too late and not too early though..hehe

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

happy bday~
u r not old... 24 nia, ppl said me 26 d, haha~

H e n r i c k said...

ChiaHoey: Haha.. Not too late :D Thanks!

Panda: LOL... i'm just outlook look young, but old on the inside mar. :D Thanks! And all the best in your new job. Got time I will stop by :)

Huey said...

Happy Boofday.

And please don't complain that you are old. Insulting nia... thui! :P

H e n r i c k said...

Huey: LOL... not insulting you lah.. I'm saying old to myself mar.. not saying old to anybody :P Thanks yea!

Huey said...

LOL. But hor, 24 is like... OMG so young for me! >.< I was doing stupid things at that age and dating someone... err... err... haha. Forget about it. :P

H e n r i c k said...

Haha.. dating someone lor, Wah? :P or someone else? Aiyoh.. ur not that old nia lar...