February 18, 2009

MSC Malaysia ABAP Job Camp is Back!!!

Great news to everyone out there!

Those who have followed my blog will know that I have attended SAP ABAP Job Camp at Axon, KL. It is a 5 weeks intensive course fully sponsored by MDeC (excluding examination fees).

So if anyone out there are interested or would like to get more information, please drop me an email of your CV or comment about your email and I will forward the application form out to you guys. Only those meeting the requirements will be shortlisted. Successful candidates need to go through a pre-assessment test for a final selection.

Once again, those who plan to get into SAP field, this is a great opportunity, SAP ABAP Course (both TAW10 & TAW12 modules) worth of at least RM30k will be fully sponsored by MDeC. You might not want to miss this out.

Minimum requirements:
- Atleast having a degree in IT or have relevant work experiences in other fields and wish to change their field to SAP
- Basic knowledge of programming knowledge, C/C++ or programming concept (e.g. SDLC)

Interested? Make your move now, since market is bad and if you are being retrenced and unemployed... take this opportunity to improve your skills :D


Application due date: 27th February 2009

12 comments:

ChiaHoey said...

Im interested but im not qualified..lol
too bad..too young for it..

H e n r i c k said...

LoL... no harm trying if you are interested :P No age limitations.

As long as you know a little fundamentals of programming. Just go have a try :P

Vince Yeoh said...

I once notice they offered the job camp, but no respond from their end...

Vince Yeoh said...

Yup, I applied before, the time Amy sent us thru email, probably I might need your help on this, let you know then.

H e n r i c k said...

Got meh? I never received any emails from Amy regarding these job camp.. sigh.

Anyway, if you interested, just let me know before the deadline. I know whom should you send the application form to. :)

Btw, if you really go for that... then you have to quit your job d wor...

Jessica said...

Hi Henrick,

Can check a few questions with you on the ABAP Job Camp?

1) How much is the certification fee?

2) Does the candidate need to sign any contract or be bonded?

3) What happens upon completion of the course and exam?

Many thanks for your help :=)

H e n r i c k said...

Hi Jessica,

Here's the answer to your question:
1) Certification fees is RM2k

2) No contract or bonded to MDeC.

3) Upon completion, you will learn ABAP, and it will be time either you go out look for a job or prepare to sit for the certification exam first.

Hope I answered your question. :)

Jessica said...

Hi Henrick,

Thanks for your reply. Wish me luck yaa :=) Congrats on your new ABAP developer job! BTW, have you sat for the ABAP certification yet?

H e n r i c k said...

Hi Jessica,

Not yet. Plan to gain some experience and take the certification exam later. But of course it's best to take it as soon as possible due to afraid of a change of syllabus. :)

Jessica said...

Thanks Henrick for your replies. Have a nice day :=)

Suraya Megat said...

would like to know more on MSC Malaysia ABAP Job Camp in dec2009/next year.. pls email me at surayamegat@gmail.com. thanks

sff said...

I have gone through this site. I found lots of jobs in various categories. Your site is very helpful and most favorite for job seekers. This site also offers me more ideas and advices concerned to my job. You may be glad to know that a new service named as Sromobazar.com have been recently introduced in Bangladesh to enrich the overseas education and job services.

Visit also sromobazar.com