
I was wondering where are the parent of these puppies, the guard saw these puppies were lingered around outside of our house, they then decided to put them into the garden for safety purposes and also a place to stay. These puppies are so cute! and it's sad that I already have 2 dogs in my house and it's not a good idea to fit them in anymore. Hopefully they are able to live happily in the garden together with brothers and sisters. :)




They are so cute!! I'm sad that one day and eventually they will get separated with their brother and sisters. :(
H e n r i c k
The Seven Puppies
The Seven Puppies
.jpg)
6 comments:
Aww... the puppies are so cute.
@.@
I love puppies, but i never have one, coz i scared i will cry when they died one day.
they are so cute. i do hpe somebody would adopt them so that they can be taken care of properly.
I agree, they are soo cute.
Hey.. where those puppies?????? i want to go and have a look~!!!!!!
LoL... too bad, I'm not in Penang, otherwise I can bring you there.
The guard won't let you go in if you go by yourself :)
Post a Comment