November 22, 2008

Photo Hunt - Reflection

I have missed last week's photo hunt and I try not to miss this week. Anyway... I'll just keep it short since I am too busy.
Sun reflections on the sea, taken on my Bali trip last month.

The rain drops on the floors are reflecting National Taiwan Democracy Memorial Hall.
Photos taken during my trip to Taiwan last 2 months.

A drop of water with fluorescent light are reflecting against this glass table.

That's all for my this week's photo hunt, thanks for dropping by and happy hunting.
Have a nice weekend guys. :D
H e n r i c k
Photo Hunt - Reflection




6 comments:

YTSL said...

Get the feeling you took *a lot* of photos during your Taiwan trip... ;b

H e n r i c k said...

lol... Indeed I took quite a numbers of photos, I tried to upload it up to my facebook but apparently seems to have having problems in uploading...

Didn't have much chance to write all my Taiwan Trip yet... sigh :(

Vince Yeoh said...

I like the sunset, we should spend time watching the sunset rather than watching the boring "Kecak Ramayana and Fire Dance".

H e n r i c k said...

Yea.. you're right. the "Cak Cak Cak"... still in my mind :P

Vince Yeoh said...

To be fair to them, the dances we watched in Bali are nice, just we don't really enjoy it.

ChiaHoey said...

woo...all about reflections huh.
hello henrick =)