
Above picture was taken during my last year's trip to Melbourne. The sky are all blue without a single cloud, present to you the all blue sky.
P/S: Does the bridge seems familiar to you guys? Seen it in any films before? Let's see if you can guess out. :)
Thanks for visiting and have a nice weekend.
H e n r i c k
Photo Hunt - Blue
Photo Hunt - Blue
.jpg)
12 comments:
izzit Ghost Rider?
Haha... you got it right then :)
I think quite a few of us has the same mind set on how to handle the blue theme. I have blue water and blue sky too.
I'm really enjoying seeing all the different blue photos.
Have a great weekend! :)
In Hong Kong, such a beautiful blue sky = very hot weather. I wonder: Was that the case in Melbourne too?
photo cache: now we have something in common :)
leslie: Thanks!
ytsl: Melbourne isn't that hot :)
Nice blue. I've always like blue blue sky!
Nice blues!!
It definitely chased my blues away looking at it.
Its in London right and it was bought by like a millionaire and sent to Australia...
Whoah! I didn't know about that... where did you find the sources, probably I could read about it :)
Great photo Henrick, the contrast between the blue of the sky and the blue of the water is amazing isn't it? Happy weekend to you.
Thanks jmb, you're right, both the sky and water are nicely contrasted :)
Post a Comment