It's been more than a week since I come down to KL for 5 weeks of training. So far life in KL is hectic, apart from having some bad lucks, catching up the pace of this "super" intensive SAP ABAP course, I am not having enough sleep everynight :-S
It's really bad luck during my journey down to KL, got my tyre punctured at highway near to Sungai Bakap, and having to risk my life squatting by the roadside to change tyre while there are hundreds of cars, trucks and trailers driving with a speed of min. 110km/h crossing by my side. I'm so gladful to have my sweetheart shading me with an unbrella while watching me changing the tyre.
The other bad luck was, I gotten a summon last night parking outside of my friend's apartment. I didn't know that I would get a summon as according to my friend, nobody ever got one before. And to my surprise, the whole stretch of cars parking by the roadside, my car was the only one with the summon! WTF?! Is this a corruption? or my car is too ugly until the police can't stand to issue me one?! Damn it, I am broke at my current stage and yet got to spend here and there.
Coming back to the course, to my surprise... quite a number of my coursemate quit their job immediately after gotten this sponsorship, during the 1st day of ice breaking, they officially announced themselves to be jobless ^_^. Well, of course I am jobless too, the most I got was work as a temporal part-timer to get some extra penny. :)
Alright, it's late night here and I am not suppose to blog, got to head back to practice more of the exercises. Signing off for now.
H e n r i c k
Life in KL
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment