November 4, 2008

SAP ABAP Job Camp

I am happy that I have finally gotten the sponsorship of SAP ABAP Job Camp by MDeC. An intensive 1 month course conducting in KL from 10th Nov '08 ~ 12th Dec '08. This has given me the opportunity to learn and emerge myself into SAP field, although I haven't nail down my CCNA examination yet, but I guess due to the course is starting next week and it's quite a rush, I will just have to put aside my CCNA for now.

I am glad that I still have a friend staying in KL that could spare me an accommodation in such a short period of time. I used to have few friends studying in KL but all of them have graduated and came back to Penang to work. So I can consider him to be my saviour :) And for the 1st time I am going to drive down to KL by my own, hopefully I won't get lost in KL...

Sad thing is that I will be leaving my sweetheart for about a month, hopefully we could meet up during her business trip down to KL, will miss her very much...

H e n r i c k
SAP ABAP Job Camp

2 comments:

Vince Yeoh said...

Welcome on board to SAP, haha!

H e n r i c k said...

Haha... thanks! :D