February 15, 2010

Back and Happy CNY to all~!

Hi everyone, it seems like I have vanished for a long while. It's basically due to too many things to focus and it's been very busy with my new job ever since I joined last month, all the work is getting piled up and the implementation project is getting more critical as we approach to the end of blueprints phase by next month. Sigh.. :( But overall, there are many things to learn, especially when comes to a module which I am not familiar with.

Alright, enough all of those work stuff. I shall wish everyone here, if there is still any following this blog a Happy Chinese New Year, may the year of tiger brings you all unlimited happiness, joy, health and wealth!

Having to gone through 25 years of Chinese New Years, with each years on going with the same stuff... visiting relatives/relatives visited us, getting ang pows (red packets). Frankly, I don't really feel anything special about it. Perhaps I don't quite mixed up with my relatives too much and considering that I am kind of not close to them, maybe this is the reason I felt so. But anyhow, the best part is still getting as much ang pows as possible, money says it all ^^

This year's CNY is kind of special having it to contradict with the day of Valentine's Day, I can't recall when was the last time CNY fall on 14th of February, even so I bet that time I don't need to celebrate V' Day at all. So, how will you choose between CNY and V' Day then? To me, I try to make it 50-50%, day time for CNY, night time for V'day but anyhow, celebrating V'day on the exact day is a pain in the ass. So either to make it earlier or after. After all, V'day is just one of the day being declared, you can declare it everyday if you like to. :)

Last but not least, though I am expecting most of the stores will be close for CNY, at this point of time... I can't believe even a typical GSC website is down for celebrating CNY as well? Maybe.. Hmm...