May 2, 2009

Wanted

Alright, I have decided to blog about this wanted guy. Although I have been expecting it, but just treat this as a release of anger.

Name (as per IC): Mohamed Sadruddin Bin Alzahari
IC no.: 881123-26-5061
Contact No.: 017-406 9443
Bike no. plate: KAR 754

I believe those of you who followed my blog, knows that I have caught into an accident two weeks ago by having a bike hit the back of my car. My bumper got dented and required RM200 for the repair cost of banging out the dented part and re-spray the color. I knew the exact price because there was another accident which I got hit at the back of my car by the other car - 3 months ago.

In an instant after the accident, I went into an argument with that Malay biker, together with 2 of his other friends. It was totally that biker's fault for banging my car at the back, and they insist that they don't have that much money as they were students and can only afford to pay me RM100 at that time. They said that they are in hurry to go work in Prangin Mall - Giant. He even told me he will only be able to re-pay the remaining RM100 once he got his wages. I was expecting him to cheat me but perhaps I was too kind enough to give him a chance.

A week later after I got my car repaired, I immediately contacted that fella and guess what, you guys should be expecting that he won't answer the call, yes.. you are right. He dare not even pick up the call. What a ball-less guy and a coward, your god knows your doing and is watching you everyday.

I shall consider this as my bad luck and don't let me see you on the road within my radius...

H e n r i c k
A wanted guy

6 comments:

ChiaHoey said...

Henrick...chill...
calm down!
lol...not that im racist but u should know them better than me...

Vince Yeoh said...

You are cursing that guy, calm down, calm down...

Mr Gin said...

Next time put a rocket launcher at the back of your car. I'm sure he wouldn't come back again.

H e n r i c k said...

Chia Hoey: LoL, I'm actually calm when writing this post, am I sounds like very angry and cursing people? :)

Vince: I'm calm bro, no worries. And I didn't really curse anything yet, otherwise, you can see a lot of foul language under this post :P

Gin: Good idea, but I dun have license :P

gs20 said...

My god! It's cheap (or I got conned)!
The other day hit a Kenari ass, and the lady charge me RM400 for that same damn repair!

And I pick up her call, bank transfer the money to her! Guess I'm just like you, just too kind :p

H e n r i c k said...

Hi gs, I'm not sure how is the damage, if it's up to the state that you have to replace the whole bumper, it's around that price. If it's just normal dented which can be bang out and re-spray the color, will costs between RM200-RM250.

I knew the mechanic for very long time and we have been their regulars for more than 10 years, so he always try to reduce the price to the minimum for me. My suggestion is, next time bring that car to your known garage and pay instead of out of the blue get the amount and bank in straight. :)