January 19, 2009

Temporal Relief

After spent so many weeks of hard works, at least it is a relief that I have passed the CCNA exam. Although I still have SAP ABAP to go, but at least it is a temporal relief for now. :)

My life is quite busy lately, first off after I came back from SAP ABAP training at Axon in KL, I immediately starts my revisions on my CCNA which I took before I actually being offered for SAP ABAP training, so temporary leaving aside SAP to fully focus on CCNA examination to get over it first.

I was half way through with the revision and there were so many things happened, like followed my sweeatheart down to KL to attend her company annual dinner... and then once back to Penang, few days later immediately fly down to Singapore to attend an interview. Although this interview doesn't produce any good result due to their pay is lower than my expectation and I will have reject them.

Speaking of which, the recruitment agency who arranged the interview for me with their client (employer) - SUCKS big time, this is the first time I ever seen a recruitment agency forcing people to accept the offer regardless of it is a high or lower pay and keep on bothering me by asking their superior or manager to convince me to accept the job. They are so unprofessional!! As a result, I even have to went into argument with them on the phone and end up got fed up and I have to call to the employer directly to complaint about this stupid recruitment agency! Guess what? The employer actually knows that this recruitment agency sucks and I just wonder why they still able to deal business with them... the employer ask me to just ignore them directly as they screw things up.

Later on, I guess the employer had made a complaint to the recruitment agency and then someone from the top management of that recruitment agency have actually called me up to apologize... =.= They are such a big company yet the staff are so unprofessional for forcing a candidate to accept a particular offer.

Seems like writing this post is expressing my feelings from relief to frustration! Damn!

H e n r i ck
Temporal relief

2 comments:

ChiaHoey said...

Hahaha...sounds so ridiculous..yet that company is from singapore.. ==

H e n r i c k said...

Haha, yea... very ridiculous!