December 15, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Finally... it's home sweet home. After gone through 5 weeks of SAP ABAP training in KL. I have finally back to Penang. I was back 2 days ago but there are chess competition which I have signed for participation and I don't have the free time to blog immediately after I came back.

Well, the competition is over and luckily we could score ranked no. 8 which got us some little cash prizes in return, it's a team tourney afterall. And it's been more than... let me guess, 2 years I think, that I have completely stopped playing chess. Never train and under the condition of barely remembering any book lines, I was stressed out during the matches. I have lost quite a number of games and felt sorry to my fellow team mates whom are still capable of performing like the olden days.

Anyway, since I'm back... let's share a little bit of what happened to me for the past few weeks. First of all, I got my car tire punctured while I'm on the way down to KL. Got it change in Ipoh that costs me RM170 for it. Attended SAP ABAP Job Camp sponsored by MDeC for 5 weeks, getting more difficult each week in understanding all their concepts. Each week consist of a huge and thick folder and the result of 5 weeks = (picture below)

A stacks of ABAP study materials

It was a great training provided by Axon and everyone works hard to the last day of the training as there are post-assessment which will evaluate our ranking in class.

Nevertheless, after the end of our last day, everyone were having fun... to the extent of picnic-ing in KLCC's garden to enjoy KFC after visiting PC FAIR. Well, this is due to KFC in KLCC was full-house.

Picnic-ing in KLCC Garden

Since I have keep up my camera for sometimes and never been really playing around with it after I went down to KL, I have take the opportunity to take a photo of Twin Tower on that night.

Twin Tower

Besides, staying in KL with my friends at Bukit Jalil also got me the chance to experience working in Switch at The Mines, which I never been there to work nor visit before. Here's the picture of Switch stores at The Mines.

Switch @ The Mines Store

H e n r i c k
Back to Penang

4 comments:

Vince Yeoh said...

Wow, so many ABAP materials... Can i borrow from you?

ChiaHoey said...

my goodness...i didnt know u play chess!!!lol
now we have almost same interests

H e n r i c k said...

Vince: Haha... are you needing it in hurry? If you need it now, I don't think I can borrow you yet cause I need them to sit for my certification. Will borrow you after that :P

Chia Hoey: Haha, and I didn't know you play chess either. How come I never seen you in tourney before?

Vince Yeoh said...

Take your time, I borrow from you once you completed your test.